Today was my first shot at developing 35mm film.
I’d shot a couple of rolls of Kodak Tri-X 400asa using my Pentax MX & 3 prime lenses, of the Springfield Brewery I’ve featured before. I was paying particular attention to ‘framing’….Experimenting with the way that the frame might be equally, or even more important than other aspects of the image.
I found thinking ‘Frame’, concentrated the way I used the viewfinder, but it has thrown up a good few issues with dodgy control of perspective, diverging/converging parallels, and other such shite.
I’ve scanned the negs to show them here, and so have been able to sort out some of the perspective issues in post processing, but when it comes to actual prints from the negs, which is going to be my next STEEP learning curve, (tomorrow AaaaGH!), I think a good few of the shots might end up in the bin.
Still…Got to start…
View original post 30 more words