A little different than what I would normally reblog but the accuracy of (most) of this hits too close to home to NOT share
1. You die at the thought of using a public bathroom.
2. Your lips are always jacked up from you biting and pulling on the skin.
3. Sleepovers end with you wide awake far after everyone else has already fallen asleep, because you can’t relax.
4. You rarely raised your hand in school — and despite knowing the correct answer most of the time — because you were worried you’d get it wrong.
5. You watch the same movies and TV shows because you get inexplicably uncomfortable at the idea of watching something new. Why change a good thing, amirite?
6. You assume all nasty tweets and Facebook statuses are somehow about you.
7. You frequently plan out the conversations you’ll have at parties or other social gatherings in advance so that you’re not going in blind.
8. Any sort of message —…
View original post 420 more words